4 Temmuz 2013 Perşembe

Losing my favourite game...

Stuck or lost! But I guess it is not a case of both, I seem to be losing my favorite game... Going back to roots, mother tongue well just f*ck it, my experiment is not geting me anywhere. I had a vision writing here but seems that everybody is just sooo stuck up in their a*ses that no hell of a reading is occured... I even tried to be like some of those so called blogger girls posting stupid shit, well guess what I don't care what you wore or bought with not even your own god damn money :D Yeah there I said it so good bye unnecessary readersszzz..

Yeah lets get back to winnig my favorite game :) From now onward this site is definately in english...

Y'all welcome to my world of junk...

peace Ays...

1 yorum:

Benim alanım olan ve tamamen kendi laklaklarıma zaman ayırıp okuduğun için mersi cnm, aaa senin de eklemek istediğin birşey mi var; dinliyorum :)

Ays...